I grew up in a time, where getting information on Witchcraft and Paganism was a little bit rough. You either had a limited number of books or what information you could find at the start of the internet (footnote)We are talking AOL dial-up days(/footnote). And during that time, I don’t remember a single book or resource that was for LGBTQA+ practicers. Thankfully that has changed a lot, and I just wanted to honestly put them in an easy findable list to help Witches new and old alike! My goal is to gather as many resources as I can across a spectrum of mediums.
This will be a living post, updated as frequently as I am able with new resources as they come along. If you want to be on this list or know something that should be on this list. Please leave it in the use the form below or email me (witchofthewands @ gmail.com). Once I have reviewed the Book, Podcast, Blog, Article, or Miscellaneous source, it will then most likely go up onto the list.
Please note, this list will not contain anything that is transphobic, queerphobic, racist, or contains hate speech.
This article does contain affiliate codes for various items. Using them goes towards supporting this blog.
(Last Update: December 2021)
Table of Contents
- Queer Magic
- Queering the Tarot
- Queering Your Craft
- Casting a Queer Circle
- Queer Cosmos: The Astrology of Queer Identities & Relationships
- Queer Paganism: A spirituality that embraces all identities
- Gay Witchcraft: Empowering the Tribe
- The Satyr’s Kiss: Queer Men, Sex Magic & Modern Witchcraft
- Queer Magic: Power Beyond Boundaries
- Becoming Dangerous: Witchy Femmes, Queer Conjurers, and Magical Rebels
- The Spiritual Magic of A Queer POC: Inspirations and Practices To Empower The Queer and People of Color Communities To Live In Their Spiritual Truth
- Outside the Charmed Circle: Exploring Gender & Sexuality in Magical Practice
- Witches, Sluts, Feminists: Conjuring the Sex Positive
- Heathen’s Journey – Norse paganism, Traditional Witchcraft, folk magic through a Queer lens. (Active)
- The Queer Witch – explores the intersection between queerness and witchcraft. (Not Currently Active)
- Witches Betwixt – a collective of queer witches representing a wide variety of magical practices and spiritual paths. Discussing various topics relevant to the experience of a queer witch. (Active)
- Queering Paganism: A Gay Practioner’s Perspective of Wicca-Craft
- Queer Pagan Pride: The LGBTQ Community Within Paganism
- Queer Practitioner Round-Up
- Gay Tarot (Llewellyn Publications)
- Gay Tarot (Lo Scarabeo)
- Pride Tarot
- The Queer Tarot: An Inclusive Deck and Guidebook
- Star Spinner Tarot
- Sapphic Magic Tarot – Currently a Patreon Project! Follow Moomie Swan on Instagram or join the Newsletter to get more information on progress of the deck.
Add To This List
If there is something you think should be added to this list! Fill out the form below and I will check it out. Please note, this list will not contain anything that is transphobic, queerphobic, racist or contains hate speech.